The Center for the Assessment and Remediation of Reading Difficulties, Inc. (CARRD, Inc.)
The CARRD, Inc. is a nonprofit organization dedicated to assisting individuals who have reading difficulties/dyslexia become competent readers through research, assessment and intervention strategies. Its mission includes:
- The prevention and remediation of reading disabilities
- Search for strategies that improve remedial processes
- Provide information regarding reading disabilities, dyslexia, and ADHD
- Provide interdisciplinary evaluations of readers of all ages
- Provide the concerns relevant to reading disabilities
- Educate the general public regarding reading/learning disabilities
How to Start
CARRD, Inc. provides assessment and intervention tools to help your child or student overcome his or her reading difficulties/dyslexia.
Donate to CARRD
Our goal is to help all individuals become competent readers. Please help us meet that goal by making a tax-deductible contribution. All of your donation (100%) will be used to assist an individual become a better reader. Click on the Make a Donation link to make a contribution.
215 West Adams
Pittsburg, KS 66762-5133
Phone: 866.588.READ (7323)